Marriage!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Me and Ben

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Roxy

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Monday 9 May 2011

Happy, Happy, Happy


My trip to the doctors was pretty successful :) They actually called me Mrs Thomas. I giggled and walked through the waiting room with a HUGE grin on my face. I was given a liquid form of prozac so that I can halve my dose again and Im going in for minor surgery on Thursday :) Hopefully I will be off the prozac completely in a month or 2! Cant wait. Been on it so long now Ive forgotten what its like to be normal. I get a bit paranoid every time Im overly happy - is it me or the drug? But I will find out soon enough :D 
Ben seems pretty happy with the results too. Although he whined like a bitch when I asked him to come with me! But he did in the end. Mainly cos I can do the whole whiny bitch thing better than he can :P

No comments:

Post a Comment