Marriage!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Me and Ben

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Roxy

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Monday 9 May 2011

Newly Wed Musings...



I love being married. Every so often, I look at Ben and get such a strong wave of love and affection it makes me cry. I look at him sleeping, or making dinner and actually feel sorry for all those people that have never felt this way about someone. I feel such pride when I see him at work, doing what he loves, and doing well at it. We’ve been through so much together and I can’t see us ever not being together. I’ve known since I met him that I wanted to be with him. It took me a few years (and him to be dating someone else) to realise that I loved him and never wanted to wake up without him by my side.
I love (pretty much) everything about him. They way he makes me a cup of tea in bed every morning. The way he gives me a kiss and a cuddle before he leaves for work in the morning. Even if he’s running late and I’m asleep. The way he pokes his tongue out at me when I go to see him at work, but he’s busy and can’t talk to me.
People say that when you have kids you have never known love like it. But I don’t understand. How can I physically love someone MORE then I love my husband? How can my heart be capable of loving someone else as much, or even more, than Ben? I don’t think my heart is physically big enough to handle that kind of love!!
I know this is uber soppy, but I don’t care. I love my husband and I am proud to be his wife - now and forever more xx

No comments:

Post a Comment