Marriage!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Me and Ben

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Roxy

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Sunday 18 July 2010

A long and girly entry about feelings...

Im feeling very tense and wound up today. My flat"mate" is very lucky that he's not here as I may end up actually murdering him. 
My boyfriend and I spent all day Friday (no joke) cleaning and tidying the flat. We were both really proud of ourselves. Then, last night I came home from work to find dickwad had used my newly cleaned frying pan to cook steaks in. The packaging of which he then decided to leave on my table, leaving blood drips everywhere So irritating. He then proceeded to start filling the sink up with water and put his washing up in it, so I thought "Perhaps he's actually going to wash our things up" HA Fat chance. Nope, he just decided to leave it all in the sink so now I cant do my washing up and today he's in London so I cant even make him do it now!! He has also decided to leave pencil sharpening's all over my coffee table, mashed potato and coco pops all over my floor, table and worktop.Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh He also hasnt taken his rubbish out so I threw it outside the front door and am now making a small heap out there and will be texting him to take it out as soon as he gets home. Dick.

In other news:

I am also feeling quite chilled out. Ben started playing some acoustic guitar (which I love) and he asked what songs he should learn to play so I immediately said Johnny Cash. He asked which ones and I said his Nine Inch Nails cover "Hurt" as that song chills me out no end. Gives me goosebumps every time!! I also love it when Ben plays GreenDay's "Time Of Your Life". That's actually kind of our song. Because of that song, I stayed in school and didn't drop out. Ben gave me a CD with that one song on and I spent my 4 hour food technology lesson listening to it on repeat. After that, I realised that I couldn't let the bullies get me down and that even if they managed to turn everyone else against me, I still had Ben. And for that I am more grateful then I think even he realises. It will now be our first dance at our wedding :D

Anyways, I'm gonna go now. Ben's cheered me up even more by playing the Agent Tex song so Im gonna go dance around :D

No comments:

Post a Comment