Marriage!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Me and Ben

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Roxy

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Monday 9 May 2011

Dayum!

As you may know, I’m currently coming off my antidepressants. They say that a side effect of Prozac is dulled libido. Man, they weren’t kidding! I’ve quartered my dose within the past month and ho-ly shit!! Im suddenly feeling very, erm, how do I put this? Ah fuck it - horny! All. The. Damn. Time!! It doesn’t seem to matter how many times we have sex, 10 mins later it’s like nothing happened! I’m not complaining, but I don’t think Ben can really keep up with me anymore. Lol. We’ve spent 5 years with a rather slow sex life and now it’s gone into bleeding overdrive! Haha. Anywho, I’m gonna go now that I’ve filled your heads with TMI :P

No comments:

Post a Comment