Marriage!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Me and Ben

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Roxy

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Friday 21 January 2011

Guilty secret...

I have a confession to make. And this isn't easy for me:

I watch Coronation Street.

I started watching it the week of their 50th anniversary, with the tram crash and what not. I thought that as soon as that story line finished, I would stop watching. But then something else happened and I had to know how it ended. And so on and so forth. It is now set to record every episode onto  my Sky+ box.

I hate soaps, and never understood why people watch them. To be honest, I still don't. And as soon as I start working again I dare say I will stop watching it.

But yeah. There you have it - I have now joined the ranks of the soap watchers :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment