Marriage!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Me and Ben

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Roxy

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Ohhhhh, chocolate!!!

Right, so my mum and dad bought me loads of relaxation/bath things for Christmas. Candles, face masks, body scrubs, foot scrubs etc. While Ben is in our living room studying with some friends I thought, "I know, I'll use one of the face masks my mum got me" One of them was chocolate and one was strawberry. I obviously went for the chocolate one. Before I opened it I thought it was just going to smell like chocolate. But no. It looks, smells and feels like melted chocolate!! And it warms up!! Insane. I am having to try extremely hard to not lick my face!! Haha.It was a very bizarre feeling spreading what felt like melted chocolate onto my face and not pouring into my mouth :S And that is why I'm fat! Lol.


On another, not so funny, note. My flatmate bought a girl home last night. Now, he's had a girl in his room allllll weekend that he is "seeing". However, he didn't want me or my boyfriend to even see her! Well, they left the flat at 6:30am yesterday morning and then at about 10/11pm last night he came home... with what sounded like a different girl!! Well, I think it was a different girl. If it wasn't then the original one is a complete dumb fuck as she didn't know which was his room and she'd been in it all weekend. Lol. But yeah, I digress. I thought, "Oh perhaps he's tattooing her. Although its very late to start doing that..." Oh how naive I am!! About 20 minutes later I heard the unmistakeable *squeak, squeak, squeak* of my spare bed. I was sat there trying to watch "The Full Monty" while all I could hear was *squeak, squeak, squeak*. Although I do have to give him credit, where credit is due. He was going for pretty much the entire film!! But yeah. I have never felt that uncomfortable in my life!! Well, actually I lie. I overheard my dad and step-mum while we were on holiday in Corfu once. That was embarrassing! Think the entire villa complex heard!! And then my brother asked if was me!!! :S


Anyways, I'm gonna have to go wash this face mask off now before I start licking it, and I'm not sure that would be a good idea as I don't actually recognize any of the ingredients so I'm guessing what I currently have smeared all over my face is not actually chocolate XD


Bye all!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment