Marriage!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Me and Ben

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Roxy

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Sunday 9 May 2010

Some people have too much time on their hands....

My boyfriend is currently watching a video on the epic win blog. It's an insanely good video, but my god people have too much time on their hands!! Although to be fair, I could be classed as one of those people. However, I don't do anything even remotely constructive with my time. I just spend all my damn time on Facebook playing Cafe World, Restaurant City and Hotel City.

Its quite annoying actually, I had loooooads of things I wanted to write about that I thought of while I was lying in bed last night. Yet now that it comes to actually writing it all down I cant remember a damn thing!! :S

Oh well. Guess I should go get some food and hopefully I will remember some of the crap I thought you might find interesting XD

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment