Marriage!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Me and Ben

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Roxy

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Saturday 15 May 2010

Depressive day today...

Not sure why, but my moods have been all over the shot the last few days :( One minute I'm fine, the next I'm close to tears. Cant seem to stop it! I've been taking my anti-depressants so I shouldn't be like this. But hey.

My parents were supposed to be coming to see me today. However, they got halfway here and I got a phone call from my mum who was close to tears. Apparently their car had just lost their brakes and so they were having to turn around and go back home. However, they weren't just coming to see me for the heck of it. My Dad has recently qualified as a Dr and he has to pass something called an ALS course. He failed the first attempt and has to go to Northampton for the second attempt which is at 8:30am tomorrow morning. I hope they manage to get them fixed so they can come see me and get my dad to his exam. But yeah. I got really scared when my mum rang me.

Anyways, I'm gonna go now. I feel better now I've vented a bit. Hoping they still get to come up. Hopefully my little brother and sister will get to stay with me while my mum and dad go up to the Midlands. But we shall see. Going into town to get some pebbles for a vase that Ben bought me :-)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment