Marriage!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Me and Ben

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Roxy

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Tuesday 11 May 2010

A survey that I stole off someone else's blog, hope she doesn't mind...

Here's a chance to see how well you really know your partner. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then forward . . . shoot, you know what to do.

The real challenge is to send it to your other half to see if you are right!!

1.He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Most likely Pokemon

2.You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Salad??? He doesn't eat salad

3.What's one food he doesn't like?
Pretty much all vegetables

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Cider of some kind

5.Where did he go to high school?
Paignton Community College

6.What size shoe does he wear?
12/13


7.If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Gadgets / Pokemon cards / Video games

8.What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Chicken and Stuffing, or Cheese, German Peppered Salami with some rocket and Reggae Reggae Sauce

9.What would this person eat every day if he could?
Probably cheese!


10.What is his favorite cereal?
He doesn't really eat cereal. But he like Rice Crispies

11.What would he never wear?
Haha, I don't know - dresses?? Nah, speedos!! Big no no for ANY guy XD

12.What is his favorite sports team?
Any skateboarding team I would say...

13.Who did he vote for?
Lib Dem's - Same as me

14.Who is his best friend?
I would say me but I doubt it. Not sure if he has any "best friends" Just a few close ones

15.What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Apparently I'm too clingy. And I ask him to do too much. And I distract him too much when he's trying to revise.

16.What's his dream job?
Working in a lab somewhere

17.You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
chocolate

18. Did he play sports in high school?.
He was very good at athletics. And Frisbee. And he skated a lot.



19.What could he spend hours doing?
Playing video or computer games


20.What is one unique talent he has?
He can make me laugh even when I'm crying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment